Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pictures and pictures and pictures

Happy Halloween, y'all.

Oh, what's that? It's the end of November? No. It. Is. Not. You're Crazy.

Oh, what's tha? I'm crazy? Seriously? You're going to try to tell me I'm the crazy one when you're the one insisting that Thanksgiving is in two days. LOL!

*rolls eyes*

Whatever.

Here are our family's favorite Halloween pictures!

Brady with the white pumpkin he chose at the 45 second mark.


No changin' his mind. (Kinda like his mommy, ya think?!)



10 minutes later... Then there's this boy. Mr. Perfectionist *slash* "I must study out each and every one, and find the one with the best value, the fewest blemishes, and that sings to me." That's My Jackson!



The pose they gave me when I said to sit in a "catcher's squat behind the pumpkins!"



Then something got there attention... Over there...


Gangsta Brady.


Again.


Jackson is not quite as Gangsta as Brady. More Garilla.


God bless the child... that's got his own... pumpkin.


Carter fiddlin' with the gourds






Brady down with a final Gangsta flash. "L" cause Leah is muy Loco.


Daddy enjoyin' a day off with the best of the best...



The next few pictures are from Rodney's AWESOME work party on Halloween Day! They open their doors to the kiddies and their baggies to trick or treat to their hearts' content. My boys had big bags AND big hearts.

Contentment - check. (***ThAnK yOu GeNwOrTh***)


****~*~*~*~*~*~*~Yoda in the Hizzouse! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*********
























No comments: