Monday, October 11, 2010

The countdown is ON!

No kidding. My boys have a Christmas-like anticipation in their bones for Halloween this year! Jackson keeps asking when we are going to decorate our house scary like a few of the other neighbors. He's even made it clear that "fall" decorations are not what he's talking about. Pumpkins, even jack-o-lanters are for sissies. The scarier and creepier, the better!

So today, I decided I was up for the challenge and bought a couple of neat things at Target and Walmart.  I hope they're happy when we pull back in the driveway in a few minutes, after school. Frankly there's no point in posting this, except to have the memory years down the road, of how my three boys have me wrapped around their little fingers. That's all. :)
This big blue guy is on our porch now...
...hanging on a lot of this...
...along with a couple of these littler guys...
 
and the two center headstones seen here...
Not quite this... But as good as it's going to get this year. ;)

 Happy October, y'all!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

What a fun mama you are! I hope it is a magical season for you all.

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

You're awesome. I have to agree, it's amazing how our kids get us so wrapped up in 'them'! I love it. I'd love to see a picture of the finished product too!