Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jackson loves me

This past week, Jackson has developed a fondness for drawing birds. Just this morning, he drew a lovely "pair" of birds - a male and female. I complimented him on the "pretty" one, and told him that because it looked so beautiful, I could tell it was a girl (that, and she was a little bit smaller!). :) He immediately made sure I knew that the male was better looking, and helped clear up that confusion.

This afternoon, he drew a bird that had a talking bubble coming out of its beak - it said, "I *heart* U" (The heard was a drawing). Overjoyed, I thanked him for loving me, and told him how much I love him. As my dad does, I then asked him, "Do you love me a little bit or a whole lot?" He paused, and told me he'd be right back, after he wrote the answer on the piece of paper in his oh-so-big-boy code. If he came back with an "L" written by the bird, it meant he loves me a little bit. If he came back with an "H" written by the bird, it meant he loves me a whole lot. Lucky me, he came back -with an "H."

I Heart Him. With a capital H.

6 comments:

Strommer Family said...

Gotta love those *heart* boys!! ;)

lov said...

i love your header!
:) and i love your stories
and your little family!
and i love you leah!

Susan Hancock said...

Bless that big boy of yours! He's learned from the best!!!

and back at you.... a whole lot!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I had so much to catch up on with your blog! (not that I don't see you every week, haha!) Anyway, I LOVE the collage of your 3 boys, absolutely precious. It was fun sitting and laughing with you the other night at girl's night. You crack me up, and your laugh is so contagious! (sp?) Anyway, I'm glad I got to sit by you, even though I was on the end and getting the shaft from our waitress, haha!!

Priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priyanka said...

Good post and looking for future updates

Thanks
Website SEO