Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Say Can You Say GOOD TV!?!?!

I'm so excited about all the good (trash?!) TV I'll be wasting my time with this week!

Monday:

The Bachelorette!!!


AND Dancing With the Stars!!!


Tuesday:

More Dancing With the Stars... AND

American IDOL!!!!!!! (Totally deserves all 7 Exclamation Points!)


followed by the new Musical comedy-drama about the misfits who make up a high-school glee club and the teacher who leads them, a one-time glee-club star himself. Created by Ryan Murphy ('Nip/Tuck'). I am really excited about this premiere. :) It's called "GLEE" and it comes on right after Idol on FOX.



Wednesday, more American Idol!!!!!!!

AND THURSDAY!!!! SYTYCD!!!!!!!! oh, I love Cat Deeley!


I guess I'll just come off my high on Friday in time to enjoy a birthday weekend for Brady & me. :) Can't believe it, but it's been 4 years since he was born. And I'll be turning the big 2-9. Seems like just yesterday I was marching down the hall in a mad pout about not being able to drive (even though I was only about 12... or 10. Something like that).

6 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

I am so excited for Glee & SYTYCD!!!!!

Paige said...

Leah! I love these shows too! I cannot wait until tonight!!

RobinsonRugrats said...

I have to agree!!! This is a fabulous week for trashy TV watchers!! I had never heard of Glee. Thanks for the suggestion!

Joella Hancock Morris said...

Just yesterday I added Glee and SYTYCD (new box since last year) to my DVR list - so exciting!!!

Lauren said...

We just finished watching Dancing With The Stars and are now watching The Bachelorette...good times! I'm about to bust from excitement over SYTYCD!!!!

Susan Hancock said...

We are going to have way too much fun watching tv this week!! Must be against some kind of rule- For DWTS- I'm going with Giles to win, and for Idol- I think that Kris will win.

So, we shall see.

I'm excited about the birthdays of the week too!!! Can it be that my baby girl is going to be 29??